Submitted by admin on Fri, 03/20/2009 - 8:07am
The GraphFunc tool (beta version) is an online program that is used to plot the graph of mathematical functions in two or three coordinate systems, and help exploring several topics in calculus. (Note: the GraphFunc tool is automatically displayed each time you visit this page.)
- Start GraphFunc or download or use this link http://graph.seriesmathstudy.com.
- Start GraphFunc or download or use this link http://newgraph.seriesmathstudy.com.
- If your computer has an old JRE, please use this link: http://graphold.seriesmathstudy.com .
- Instructions and Examples.
- List of Elemnent Functions.
- Use this link, http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml, to verify whether Java or JRE on your computer is working.
(Your computer needs to have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed first before using the GraphFunc applet in this website. For information about JRE, please visit Sun's website at www.java.sun.com.)
|My fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.|
|John F. Kennedy|